Whimsical Scribbles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Play a Love Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anjo
Admin
Anjo

Lets Play a Love Game Empty
PostSubject: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Lets Play a Love Game

Intro

Okay, I'll take the honor of creating the first story game! Don't ask me about the title.
I just thought Story Game and Love = Love Game + Lady Gaga = Lets Play a Love Game xD
This story game has no particular theme or storyline to follow. It's a freewrite, let your imagination run wild!

Rules to this story game:

Max number of Main Charcters; 5
Max number of side characters; 5
Max number of guest characters; unlimited
Who can become characters; celebrities, ulzzangs, OC, anyone.

Characters so far:

Yoo Eun Suh
Lets Play a Love Game Memorygirlcamera1ys7-1

Choi Yun Sae
Lets Play a Love Game Yunsae-1

Last edited by Anjo on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://whimsicalscribbles.forumotion.com
Anjo
Admin
Anjo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 pm

It probably was the extra cup on coffee that I downed before I came to school, because I was extra cheerful that day. It probably had to do with the all nighter I pulled. I was running on no natural energy. I was giving out extra high fives and probably hugged a few friends... and strangers. This high-on-caffeine side of me comes out when my quiet and reserved side goes to sleep; that means, it never gets to come out because I should be sleeping when this happens. But my, my, did the quiet me sleep so peacefully when that embarrassing side of me came out. Lets give them names so we don't get confused. Quite and reserved me = Eun Suh (the real me); Loud and Obnoxious me = Eun Ah.

Okay, so on this fine day Eun Ah escapes from the death grip of the sleeping Eun Suh and ran around the school like a caffeine high junkie... which shouldn't be a similie because I was a caffeine high junkie. All I have to say is that, that day I caught unwanted attention of a certain group of people. I just want to blend in. I'm not meant for attention. I'm a photographer; I take pictures of people, not the other way around!
Back to top Go down
Yui.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 pm

After that incident, I decided that I wouldn't drink coffee anymore so that I wouldn't let Eun Ah escape from inside of me. I was going to keep Eun Ah away so I could continue to blend in. It must've taken at least a week for people to forget that embarrassing incident had happened at all. When I thought I could finally be Yoo Eun Suh I saw a picture of the scene Eun Ah had created.

There were poster flyers of Eun Ah going crazy taped all over school. I must've been a mad woman because I ran around ripping the flyers off the walls and shielding myself from being recognized. I listened to the sound of ripping paper as I teared each one down and as I did I noticed someone's presence behind me.

I gasped when I recognized him.
Back to top Go down
chohye

chohye

Location : Third Rock from the Sun in the Galaxy of the Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm

"I didn't know you had it in you..."

It was him. My pillar of strength and the bane of my existences, all in one. He was the one thing that kept me going, other than my passion that kept me hidden behind a camera. As fate would have it, we had grown up together, but living completely opposite lives, but our paths ALWAYS crossing.

Why the bane of my existence?? Well to start things off... he is handsome.
He is the bad boy that every girl wanted, but could never have.
He is the classic hottie in town.
He is my neighbor, who would walk with me to school every day as an elementary student and beat up any other boy who dared even give me a look, but bully and teased me til I run crying home each night. Now a days, things have simmered down. He wasn't as harsh these days, but still a bully.

"...Cyclops."

"I have a name, Choi Yun Sae."

Lets Play a Love Game 5-_MLpxuWt4r5

[Choi Yun Sae - Main Character #2?]
"oh... OH... so now you know my name." Yunsae said as he growled at me, "do you know what you have done?!"

I searched my memories, which was left with wisps of giggles and laughters, tho not sure if they were my own or belonged to others. I wish I could look into the mind and memories of Eun Ah, but the dangers of doing so could release the doors of that prison, that kept her locked tightly under the hold of my mind.

"I...I have no idea what you're talking about, Yunsae." I answered truthfully as his glared became dangerous.

"No idea... NO IDEA!?? I had to fight off those horads of boys, because you suddenly decided out of the blue, that you'd become a nude model and wanted to have a personal ONE ON ONE photoshoot with any boys who was willing to be your partner! What in the world is wrong with you, Eun Suh?! I've heard of secret lives, but nothing like this! TO think... I lived my ENTIRE LIFE next to you, and I never knew!" Yunsae screamed at me.

I was shocked out of my mind. For two reasons.
One.
Was Yunsae reallly .... CONCERN for me?? Was he worried about my safety? DID HE ACTUALLY CARE FOR ME?!!!
Two.
I did WHATTTT?!!

"I-I-I did wh-what?! N-n-nude?!!"

"Eun Suh... whatever got into you last week, had better never happen again. Whatever 'DRUGS' you were trying out, quit it. I don't like meddling in other people's lives, but I'm not one to let a good person walk down a path that they shouldn't. YOU... are not like those girls and YOU do not belong in that lifestyle. YOU had better change back to being 'Cyclops' Eun Suh." Yunsae said sharpely as he looked me up and down.

"I'm sorry, Yunsae. I dunno what got into me, but... I will do my best to restrain those urges..." I said as I breathed out sigh of relief, 'Guess... if he fought off those boys...must meant nothing happened and no one saw anything.'

"But I must say, that heart shaped birth mark on your butt sure is cute. Can't believe you naturally have sucha cute mark." Yunsae said with a smirk as he continued to look me up and down.

My birth mark?! I touched my butt, the upper portion... which meant.... that if he knew of it... he MUST HAVE SAW ME NAKED!!!
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as he continued to laugh, "YOU SAW ME?!!"

"Hey you were the one who insisted on showing it off. Like I said, I never knew you had it in you... you were quite the sassy girl." Yunsae said as he glared at me, "But... I would rather that you not show that off to anyone else. It's not.... umm...good to show that off to strangers."

"Yah! CHOI YUNSAE! I HATE YOU!" I screamed as I was surely turning red, "YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU LOOK..."

Yunsae looked shocked as he stepped back.

"Watch your tone, Yoo Eun Suh!" Yunsae snarled as he swollowed sharply, "I-I... I only see you as a SISTER! And it wasn't as if I enjoyed looking at your flat ass! Other girls around me are at least TEN TIMES better looking that you!"

"B-but... you said... cute..." I stammered as he glared at me.
"I said the mark was cute. I didn't say YOU were cute." Yunsae as he looked away, "Enough with this. WHY am i arguing with you? Go home Eun Suh."

Of course, how could I even think that Yunsae would think of me like that. I'm just that geeky girl who hides her face behind a camera. I have nothing that I could possibly offer him... not with those Ulzzang girls always hanging around him. After all, he calls me Cyclops. How could a Cyclops ever be beautiful?

-----------------

Stupid STUPID ME!! How could I even say such a thing! I can't believe I said that to Eun Suh! Great. There goes any chances of her NOT seeing me as a player. I've tried sooo hard to show her that I'm not what every portrays me to be. FMLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

"You're right, Choi Yunsae. I'm not cute." Eun Suh answered sadly as she forced that practiced FAKE smile on her face, "Thanks... for helping me out last week. I promise you.... I won't bother you again."

Noooooooo! I like having you around, Eun Suh. Your smile is the one thing that I can honestly call my own! No one else has ever gotten a glimpse of your real smile. The one that smiles from BEHIND the camera... and not the fake one you paste on when you're standing in front of one.

"Eun suh... I'm-" I tried to apologize.
"Please... I understand. You don't have to say anymore, Choi Yunsae. I won't trouble you anymore." Eun Suh said as she held tightly to the strap of her camera,"Though it doesn't matter much to say it now, but I'll be leaving for Seoul University soon, so I can really promise you, that I won't bother you again. Just a few more months of High School, and I'll be on my way out of your life FOREVER."

Out...OF MY LIFE...FOREVER?!? Not possible! Does she know how HARD I've worked, JUST TO BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS HER?! I had to pay hard earned money to tutors, to just pass this stupid high school entrance exam, just so that I could be near her!

"Good Bye Choi Yunsae." Eun Suh said softly as she turned and ran towards the direction of her house.

Damn it. What have I done????

===============

Hi guys! LOL... sorry for this NOVEL. It wouldn't be my style, if it wasn't ne?? LOL... Hopefully i didn't "take" over the story so far. Are my choice of words tooo.... harsh? Or teetering on the lines of profanity? If so... please lemme know and i'll cut back on my wordings.
Please add onto story!! Can't wait to read more!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Anjo
Admin
Anjo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 pm

That Stupid jerk! I hate him! I hate him so much! What is wrong with me?! Why do I embarrass myself like like that?! Thank goodness the pictures were only unflattering closeups of my face. Why did he have to come to my school?

"Eun Suh!" Yun Sae came running after me. What did he want now?

"What?!" I spun around to face him. He stopped in front of me, scratching his head.

"Look... We grew up together and we have been attending high school all three years... and we haven't talked to each other since middle school... isn't that odd?" He asked. What is wrong with this idiot?

"And you ask me that now because of what, oh mighty Choi Yun Sae." I crossed my arms. He scoffed.

"You tell me!" He demanded.

"Look, I don't know what happened. We weren't really even friends anyway. What is your problem?" I shook my head and turned around to continue on my way home. Yun sae grabbed my hands and jerked me around.

"Weren't really friends?" He scowled as he repeated my words.

"Let go!" I shouted as I struggled to get out of his grip.

-------

Of course, Cho Hye unni, back with your loong updates~ I love <3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a Love Game   Lets Play a Love Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play a Love Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whimsical Scribbles :: Writing Lab :: Story Games-